<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Months until end of contract

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

3 months left

Today it is exactly 3 months left before my contract finishes of my PhD-study. This doesn't say that I will be finished with it. At that time I hope that all my experiments will be finished and only writing papers and chapters for the thesis has to be done.
So in November new things will happen to me: jobless, writing thesis, find a job, etc. And this has to be combined with being a helpful and supporting "husband" and father for our child.
My girlfriend is already jobless and writing her thesis. So far it doesn't look bad at all...to work at home, do you own things without being disturbed by colleagues, although that can be a pleasant thing when having a "writer's block".
But now I have to go, do things for my thesis instead of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home