<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Months until end of contract

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Work

Yesterday it went well with preparing things like correcting my manuscript, writing a chapter for my thesis. I also did some practical things; coating some plates for an ELISA assay. At the end of the day I was quit happy.
But still writing does not go as fast as I want it to be. Especially looking for references is a real pain in my ass. At this moment I am looking for an article about G+C content but of course I cannot find anything so finally I decide to just delete this sentence.
Also today I received an e-mail back from one of my co-authors about my manusript. I was afraid for some major corrections but I had to fear anything. There was only one small/minor thing about the name of a manufacturer...So I corrected and will wait for some other response of the rest of the co-authors. Meanwhile I will go on with writing chapters and do some stuff for to have some data for other (possible) publications.

Now something different.
Amazing news about climbing in Alpine style:
Great Trango new route by Kopold and Cmarik - News climbing mountaineering
So young and already that level of climbing. Well I can only say one thing: "Well Done"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home