<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Months until end of contract

Friday, August 04, 2006

Wireless

Today we decide to go wireless in our house. We have good reasons for doing so. First of all it is "more" saver for our child to have less cable going around through our apartment. In this case she can not pull some stupid cable from the computer or modem. Second, we now also have a router so this is also convenient for my girlfriend internet activity. She is now also "on-line" instead of only me. Third reason, it just looks better without cable...
At the moment I am posting while my girlfriend is speaking to a colleague about some paper...I am impressed as it is officially weekend. So for me no thinking about work for now, maybe tomorrow or the day after. I will try to work on my chapter for my thesis, I have taken some papers to home to read and to use them for this introduction-chapter. I cannot say it will happen that I will do something but in case, the papers are at home.
Ok, that's it for today, now I have to connect the notebook of my girlfriend and play with my daughter...

CU later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home