<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
Months until end of contract

Saturday, August 19, 2006

No updates...


...........................................................for now!


At the moment I am trying to move to WordPress as my host server. There is a easy way to move the whole thing but just to press the "import- button" is not good enough for me. So at the moment I am trying to customise the template to my liking and it might take a long time to be finished. Meanwhile I will try to update this blog at blogspot.





Technorati : , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter @ Enviroman said...

A number of readers of my post How BlogExplosion can "explode" traffic to your blog
have joined BlogExplosion. If you are one of them and you have an AdSense account, please read an update to the post. Important.

Peter
Blogger Tips and Tricks

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home